Photo credit: Maria Siriano
There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Smash Brothers Sliders launches next week Thursday, Dec. 2 as a pop-up at The Ohio Taproom (1291 W. Third Ave. in Grandview). Owned by a trio of brothers, the pop-up will serve sliders and tater tots. It’s planned to run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 5-9 p.m. through March 5.
- Elia Athenian Grill announced this week that it has reopened its location downtown at 20 N. High St.
- The holiday-themed pop-up Miracle returns to Citizens Trust starting today, Nov. 26, and running through Dec. 30.
- Adobe Agave Mexican restaurant has opened at 8231 N. High St., just north of Worthington.
- S’wich Social that their last day of season will be Dec. 19, before they take a winter break.
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.