Photo credit: Maria Siriano
There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Smash Brothers Sliders launches next week Thursday, Dec. 2 as a pop-up at The Ohio Taproom (1291 W. Third Ave. in Grandview). Owned by a trio of brothers, the pop-up will serve sliders and tater tots. It’s planned to run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 5-9 p.m. through March 5.
- Elia Athenian Grill announced this week that it has reopened its location downtown at 20 N. High St.
- The holiday-themed pop-up Miracle returns to Citizens Trust starting today, Nov. 26, and running through Dec. 30.
- Adobe Agave Mexican restaurant has opened at 8231 N. High St., just north of Worthington.
- S’wich Social that their last day of season will be Dec. 19, before they take a winter break.