Even in the week of Christmas, there’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Central Ohio’s newest brewery, Holy Trinity Brewing, opened this week at 155 N. Fifth St. downtown.
- Ashtyn’s Seafood House opened this week at 1047 Polaris Pkwy. Owner Ashtyn Chen plans to draw on locally raised seafood to supply the restaurant, including his own shrimp and fish raised at his saltwater aquaculture facility in Pataskala, The Ocean’s Friend.
- Saraga International Market opened its third central Ohio location last week, at 2800 S. Hamilton Rd.
- Columbus Underground reported that Parlay Sporting Club + Kitchen is coming to 570 N. High St. on the 670 Cap in the Short North, set to open sometime in late January.
This week I’m also writing:
- Feed Your Holiday Spirit at Ohio Bakeries (Ohio.org)
- Tastemakers: Krizzia Yanga from Bonifacio (Columbus Monthly)
- Tastemakers: Peter and Sally Moon from Mad Moon Cider (Columbus Monthly)
- Tastemakers: Chad Goodwin and Sebastian Kovach from Eden Burger (Columbus Monthly)
- 20 Great Kids’ Shows Streaming Right Now (Cubby at Home)