There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! I’m taking the week off from Friday Food Bites next week, but here’s the latest:
- Parable Coffee holds the grand opening of its new space at 149 S. High St. downtown (the former Nosh on High spot) starting today, Friday, July 8. Until recently, the coffee pop-up had been operating out of Comune on Parsons Avenue.
- On social media last week, the owners of Marshall’s in Grandview announced their closure after 37 years in business. The owners said they’re closing in order to focus on time as a family and on their other businesses.
- Bar Cicchetti has opened inside the Westin Columbus. Developed by celebrity chef Fabio Viviani, the eatery is currently serving breakfast and dinner, in addition to bar service. The dinner menu has a heavy focus on pizzas, pastas, and shared plates.
- Black Dog Pizzeria celebrates its grand opening today, July 8, at 5923 Karric Square Dr. in Dublin.
- Harvest Pizzeria and Seek-No-Further Cidery owner Chris Crader has opened Station, a breakfast and lunch spot in an old train station at 425 S. Main St. in Granville.
- Watershed Distillery’s Four Peel Fest returns Saturday, July 16 from 6-10 p.m. The event will feature live music, food and drink, local vendors, and the release of a strawberry Four Peel gin.
- The first Columbus-area location of Wahlburgers is set to open Monday, July 18 at the Hollywood Casino.
This week I’m also writing:
- Now Open: Subourbon Southern Kitchen & Spirits
- Grow Your Own Cocktails: Plant an Herb Garden! (OHLQ)
- Wake Up With Brunch (OHLQ)
- This Star Wars-Themed Removable Wallpaper Is the Best Thing I’ve Done to My Son’s Room (Cubby at Home)
- Now Open: Parable Coffee’s new downtown space
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, search for travel inspiration, explore the breakfast map, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.