There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Marvin’s Restaurant & Lounge opened last week at 460 S. Front St. in the Brewery District, the former Basil spot. The modern American eatery features a full restaurant, bar, and patio space.
- The owners of Woodhouse Vegan soft-opened a yet-to-be-named vegan concept at 19 W. Russell St. in the Short North, the former Boxwood Biscuits space. For now, the new spot will be open only on Saturdays from 7-11 a.m., with hours and menus expanding soon.
- Hills Downtown is bringing back its lobster rolls every Saturday in August from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
This week I’m also writing:
- 5 Restaurants to Try This Month: August 2022
- High Bank Distillery, Columbus (Ohio Magazine)
- Delightful Modern Indian + Cocktails at Rooh in Short North