There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Marvin’s Restaurant & Lounge opened last week at 460 S. Front St. in the Brewery District, the former Basil spot. The modern American eatery features a full restaurant, bar, and patio space.
- The owners of Woodhouse Vegan soft-opened a yet-to-be-named vegan concept at 19 W. Russell St. in the Short North, the former Boxwood Biscuits space. For now, the new spot will be open only on Saturdays from 7-11 a.m., with hours and menus expanding soon.
- Hills Downtown is bringing back its lobster rolls every Saturday in August from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
This week I’m also writing:
- 5 Restaurants to Try This Month: August 2022
- High Bank Distillery, Columbus (Ohio Magazine)
- Delightful Modern Indian + Cocktails at Rooh in Short North
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, search for travel inspiration, explore the breakfast map, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.