There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Aardvark Wine & Beer, a new wine shop from Donnie Austin (previously a founder of House Wine), is coming soon to 2355 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth. It’s replacing JT’s Grab and Go, a carryout across the street from JT’s Pizza & Pub.
- 614Now reported the opening of a new brewery in the Short North: Half Baked Brew. It’s opened at 765 N. High St., previously home to Short Supply bar. The skateboard-themed brewery has been brewing out of a commercial facility in Merion Village before opening this first public space.
- A new Moroccan eatery called Toraya Moroccan Cuisine has opened at 72 E. Lynn St. downtown, former location of Aroma Restaurant.
- Pierogi Mountain will make an appearance this Friday evening on the Food Network’s Triple D Nation. The downtown pierogi shop was previously one of six Columbus stops on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives, alongside Ena’s Caribbean Kitchen, Loops, Momo Ghar, Ray Ray’s Hog Pit, and the shuttered Sweet Carrot.
- After an extended wait, the superhero-themed breakfast spot SuperChef’s in Gahanna has reopened. The eatery is located at 1376 Cherry Bottom Rd.
- Business First reported that Wings, Etc. has opened at 775 Yard St. in Grandview Yard.
- The pizza pop-up The Crust will be hosting a brunch pop-up this Sunday, Sept. 25 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with Park Service Coffee, in the parking lot of The Crest.
This week I’m also writing:
- How to Reduce Food Waste and Use Those Leftovers in the Fridge
- Check Out These New Private Dinners at Ray Ray’s Granville