There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- It’s St. Patrick’s Day this Saturday! Look for all sorts of fun food specials related to St. Paddy’s, from kolaches to beer to donuts to corned beef dishes. Read my post for TourismOhio about Irish breakfasts to kick off the day, or check out my Columbus Alive roundup for St. Paddy’s drink ideas like coffee, beer, cocktails, and shakes.
- The Short North Food Hall opens soon, and will start hosting sneak preview events tomorrow – Saturday, Mar. 17 at 9 a.m. The food hall is set to host five different vendors, including Mexican dishes, ramen, barbecue, pizza, and more.
- Mashita Noodles hosts another ramen pop-up at Harvest Kitchen in Clintonville on Sunday, Mar. 18 from 4-7 p.m. No reservations are needed!
- Legacy Smokehouse announced they are opening in a location at 3987 Main St. in Hilliard this June. This is in addition to their new stand inside the Short North Food Hall.
- Westie’s Gastropub officially opens their new Clintonville location on Monday, Mar. 19. Their new spot can be found at 4416 N. High St., former site of the Wine Bistro.
- Middle West Spirits hosts a recovery brunch this Sunday at Seventh Son Brewing, featuring their cocktails, Challah food truck, and Seventh Son brews.
- The city’s newest brewery, Random Precision Brewing, will host their grand opening on Saturday, Mar. 17. Located at 2365 W. Dublin-Granville Rd., Random Precision is Columbus’ second brewery dedicated exclusively to sours.
- The Bexley Coffee Shop hosts Avery’s Brunch on Saturday, Mar. 17 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. featuring plant-based brunch dishes.
- With the Crew season kicking off recently, Hot Chicken Takeover clarified that their food truck will no longer be taking to the streets. Instead, they’ll be focusing on their brick and mortar restaurants.