There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Chef Catie Randazzo’s Challah Food Truck will be wrapping up its run with a party at Seventh Son Brewing on Wednesday, Aug. 1. After that it will re-branded and return as a Preston’s Burgers truck on Sunday, Aug. 5 at Seventh Son’s Summer Flea.
- The forthcoming Olentangy River Brewing Company announced they’re partnering with the Roosevelt Coffeehouse to open a coffee shop inside their space. The brewery is currently under construction and is slated to open later this year.
- The Angry Baker announced they will close their Short North retail bakery on July 31 and convert to a dedicated vegan bakery that will re-open the following day.
- Simply Rolled Ice Cream announced they will be adding a Westerville location at 673 Worthington Rd.
- A new burger shop is in town: Burgerim, which opened at 121 S. High St., former home of the Chintz Room. Burgerim allows you to build your own burgers from choices of buns, meats, sauces, and toppings.
- The first Columbus location of Clean Eatz will open at 5063 N. High St. in the Graceland Shopping Center this September.
- The B Spot Burgers at 5091 N. Hamilton Rd. in Gahanna has closed.
- The Hills Market Downtown will hose their annual Hog Roast this Saturday, July 28 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Restaurant Week continues through this Saturday, July 28.