There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Ill Mannered Brewing celebrated the grand opening of their new brewery and taproom this week. Located close to their original location in Powell, the new facility includes expanded production space, a bigger taproom, a patio, and a spot for food trucks.
- Indulgence Ice Cream is hosting a pop-up at La Tavola (1664 W. First Ave. in Grandview) on Saturday, Aug. 11 from 4-9 p.m., benefiting No Kid Hungry.
- The Short North Pies & Pints location has closed. The locations in Worthington and at Easton remain open.
- Columbus Summer Beerfest is this Saturday, Aug. 11 at Express Live.
- Palle By Moretti announced they’ll be opening a stall in the Short North Food Hall, in the space recently vacated by Legacy Smokehouse.
- Columbus State’s annual fundraiser Taste the Future is next week Tuesday, Aug. 14.
- Condado Tacos announced their Polaris location will open next week Thursday, Aug. 16.
- VASO Dublin kicks off a new monthly happy hour called La Terrazzo next Wednesday, Aug. 15, featuring drink specials and a DJ on their rooftop patio.
- World of Beer in the Gateway announced they’re renovating into a new concept, the District PourHouse, a bar, restaurant, and gaming lounge. The new concept is set to re-open on Aug. 16.
- North Market hosts the return of their Farmer’s Festival this Saturday, Aug. 11 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., featuring local farmers, kid’s activities, live music, an amateur pie-baking competition, and more.
- The Cap City Fine Diner in Grandview celebrated their grand re-opening this week after extensive renovations.
- Columbus Brew Adventures celebrates their fifth anniversary this month. Check out their site for a list of specials, new tours, and other activities.
- The beer bar and record store Craft & Vinyl opens at 1806 W. Fifth Ave. in Grandview next week Wednesday, Aug. 15.
- Lancaster BrewFest expanded this year into a full Lancaster Brew Week, running Aug. 12-18. You can read more about it in my Columbus Alive article here!
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!