There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- After 35 years in business, the Worthington Inn closed at the end of 2018.
- Echo Spirits announced they’re moving into the old Four String Brewing taproom on W. Sixth Ave.
- Parsons North Brewing Co. has now opened at 685 Parsons Ave.
- The Flatiron Bar and Diner also closed at the end of last month.
- As did King Avenue 5.
- Michael’s Goody Boy in Short North has closed temporarily, and will re-open under ownership of Corso Ventures, the owners of Forno, Standard Hall, etc.
- Brioso Roastery is celebrating their third anniversary with a latte art throwdown on Saturday, Jan. 5 from 7-10 p.m.
- Tacos Fogoncito will officially open in their new location at 1909 State Route 256 in Reynoldsburg today, with a grand opening on Jan. 11.
- Forty’s Chicken & Waffles announced they will open inside Old North Arcade sometime this month.