There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The annual Hot Mikey’s Takeover, a collaboration pizza between Mikey’s Late Night Slice and Hot Chicken Takeover, will be available Feb. 11-17. They’re hosting a release party on Saturday, Feb. 9 at the Mikey’s location at High and Vine streets.
- South of Lane re-opens at 7 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9 after their usual winter hiatus.
- Columbus Winter Beerfest is this weekend, Feb. 8-9, at the Convention Center.
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse was named best steakhouse in Ohio by the Food Network. You can read their full list here.
- On Saturday, Feb. 9, Food For Thought Kitchen kicks off a three-part Asian cooking class series for kids at 1400 Food Lab. The first class focuses on Thai chicken coconut soup.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!