There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The annual Hot Mikey’s Takeover, a collaboration pizza between Mikey’s Late Night Slice and Hot Chicken Takeover, will be available Feb. 11-17. They’re hosting a release party on Saturday, Feb. 9 at the Mikey’s location at High and Vine streets.
- South of Lane re-opens at 7 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9 after their usual winter hiatus.
- Columbus Winter Beerfest is this weekend, Feb. 8-9, at the Convention Center.
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse was named best steakhouse in Ohio by the Food Network. You can read their full list here.
- On Saturday, Feb. 9, Food For Thought Kitchen kicks off a three-part Asian cooking class series for kids at 1400 Food Lab. The first class focuses on Thai chicken coconut soup.