There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Annie Williams Pierce and Luke Pierce announced Law Bird, a new cocktail and wine bar coming to 740 S. High St. in the Brewery District/German Village.
- Hot Chicken Takeover announced their first location outside of Columbus, coming to the Crocker Park neighborhood in Westlake, outside of Cleveland. The new location is set to open this summer.
- The owner of Beechwold Diner will open a second location, named George’s Linworth Diner, on Monday, March 11. The new diner is located at 2245 W. Dublin-Granville Rd.
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants announced the names and concepts for their two new eateries coming to Short North: Del Mar SoCal Kitchen and Lincoln Social Rooftop. They’ll be located on the street level and top level, respectively, of the new building at 705 N. High St.
- Harvest Tavern in Grandview closed suddenly this week, although the owners hinted at a possible new concept from The Butcher & Grocer next door.
- Little Eater announced that, starting this Saturday, March 2, Mission Coffee Co. will host a coffee pop-up every Saturday in March from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. The pop-up will feature a full brew bar, espresso drinks, and other specialties.
- Condado Tacos will open their newest location at 102 N. High St. in Dublin on Thursday, March 7.
- Village Wines & Bistro in Canal Winchester closed this week.
- Legacy Smokehouse announced they are launching weekend brunch at their Greenlawn location starting this Saturday, March 2. Brunch hours will run 9 am. to 2 p.m.
- 1400 Food Lab hosts a Chips & Champagne Party on Thursday, March 14 for National Potato Chip Day, featuring dishes from OH! Chips, Bleu & Fig, Pibil Columbus, Black Velvet Desserts, and JK Brittleworks.
You can also find me…
- On Tap: The Daily Growler Polaris (Columbus Alive)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!