There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Brioso Coffee announced it would be relocating across the street this fall to the corner of the Citizens Building at 51 N. High St., the same building that houses Veritas and The Citizens Trust.
- Katzinger’s Deli is set to open their new Dublin store, located at 7160 Muirfield Dr., on Monday, Aug. 19.
- The new German beer hall and brewery, Gemüt Biergarten, is set to open very soon. Initially they were going to open today, but they announced a delay due to state inspections.
- Three Sheets bar in the Brewery District closed this week.
- The new forthcoming North Market location in Dublin has been officially dubbed North Market Bridge Park
- The Rossi posted that they are closed temporarily to make some emergency repairs
- Cream & Sugar in the Hilltop (which serves some of the city’s best soft serve, if you ask me) announced they have added a food truck
- Coast Wine House is coming soon to 75 S. High St. in Dublin
- Lopaus Point, an allergy-friendly waffle company producing here in Columbus, announced they are now selling online and shipping nationwide.
Try one of these events this weekend:
- The Columbus Food Truck Festival is this Friday and Saturday, Aug. 16-17
- Land-Grant Brewing hosts their Backyard BBQ on Saturday, Aug. 17, noon to 10 p.m.
- Lancaster BrewFest is this Saturday, Aug. 17 from 5-10 p.m. in downtown Lancaster. It’s the culmination of the second-annual Lancaster Brew Week.
- And mark your calendars: Challah Food Truck teased that they’ll return for a one-night pop-up somewhere on Oct. 6