There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Dough Mama Cafe & Bakery shared an opening date for its new cafe on South High Street: Saturday, Aug. 29. The new cafe, dubbed Dough Mama South, will make its home in the old Kolache Republic space at 730 S. High St. (Kolache Republic moved a few doors north into The Daily Growler.)
- North High Brewing starts serving brunch this weekend at its Short North and Dublin locations
- In a first for Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, the Cap City Fine Diner in Gahanna has added dinner delivery services.
- Little Ghost Coffee Roasters shared on Instagram that it has ceased operations.
- Columbus Alive reports that Meshikou ramen is opening a new eatery next door, Meshikou Chikin, that will focus on different styles of Asian fried chicken.
- The Syndicate, a new Bellefontaine restaurant, entertainment venue, and event space from the owners of Brewfontaine, will open at 213 S. Main St. on Thursday, Aug. 27.
This week I’m also writing:
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!