The new Original Pancake House in Westerville
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- The Original Pancake House opens its second central Ohio location at 715 Worthington Rd. in Westerville on Saturday, Nov. 21
- Milo’s Deli shared that they will start serving out of their original deli space at 980 W. Broad St.. They’re offering carryout only; items must be pre-ordered online.
- A new breakfast-leaning food truck called Mersh’s Breakfast Cafe opened up this week, parked at 2805 Brice Rd. in Reynoldsburg
- Middle West Spirits has distilled two specialty whiskeys designed to pair with BrewDog beers. The Lucky Find wheat whiskey pairs with the Lost Lager, while the Soul of Scarlet bourbon whiskey goes with Jet Black Heart stout.
- Columbus Navigator shared today at The Florentine restaurant will make its return as a cloud kitchen soon.
This week I’m also writing:
- Order Up Thanksgiving in Worthington (Experience Worthington)
- Drink: Ohio Pop Co.’s Fizzy Biz (Columbus Monthly)
- Basic Biscuits, Kindness and Coffee in Grandview
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.