(Photo courtesy Rodos European Grill Facebook page)
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Rodos European Grill has opened at 3369 Indianola Ave. in Clintonville
- The food truck Redwood Wagon has set up a delivery and pickup location in Worthington at 6969 Worthington Galena Rd.
- Business First broke the news this week that two new eateries are on the way for the Worthington area: an Albanian restaurant at 2151 E. Dublin Granville Rd. and a Mexican concept for 530 High St.
- Two new vendors join North Market Bridge Park this week: Pasta Ditoni’s has opened and Lan Viet will open this Saturday, Dec. 19
- Multiple sources reported this week that Macelleria East Side Butchery is coming soon to 2474 E. Main St. in Bexley
- The cloud kitchen, delivery-only food business ClusterTruck has expanded its delivery area by beginning to operate out of the Dublin Kroger
- A new location of Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea opens Sunday, Dec. 20 at 5780 N. Hamilton Rd. in Hamilton Quarter, with a full grand opening scheduled Jan. 3
- Noodles & Company, which has 10 locations around central Ohio, announced it is adding new ravioli and tortellini dishes to its menus
- The owners of Clintonville Pizza Primo announced this week that they have closed the business, although the owner of Papa Giorgio’s on the Northwest side announced that he would take over the location.
P.S. Friday Food Bites will take a break next week. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
This week I’m also writing:
- Dining in Downtown Delaware
- Order Carryout and Pair it with These Columbus Experiences (Experience Columbus)