Photo courtesy of facebook.com/thelittlekitchencbus
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The Little Kitchen makes its debut at North Market Bridge Park on Saturday, March 20. The plant-based eatery operated as a food truck for three years before making the shift to market stall.
- Watershed Distillery releases a trio of single barrel bourbons on Monday, March 22 as part of Ohio Liquor‘s single barrel program. It’s the first time with OHLQ has done it with an Ohio producer; the bourbons will be distributed amongst 25 state liquor stores across Ohio.
- The Budd Dairy Food Hall announced that The Cheesecake Girl will be the first vendor in their Hatch incubator food stall.
- New Jersey-based Playa Bowls announced a location coming soon to 1952 N. High St. near campus
- Multiple sources have shared that New York City-based The Halal Guys plans to open several locations around central Ohio
- Mardi Gras Homemade Ice Cream on the northwest side has opened for the season. Read more about the shop in my blog post last year on Ohio.org.
- Bonjour Cafe has replaced the Just Love Coffee Cafe at 330 S. High St. downtown
- The Keep Kitchen & Liquor Bar inside the Hotel LeVeque will host a North American Whiskey Dinner on Thursday, March 25, showcasing the talents of The Keep’s executive chef Courtney Nielsen and esteemed cocktail maker and educator Cris Dehlavi.
This week I’m also writing:
- Tourney Tailgating with Raising Cane’s
- Get outside for safely distanced drinks at these 10 spots (Columbus Alive)