Image courtesy of facebook.com/thepastryfactoryllc
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The Pastry Factory’s grand opening at the North Market is this Saturday and Sunday, April 17-18. The new bakery will take the stall on the west side of the market between Stauf’s and Green Olive Company
- The Worthington Farmers Market announced that it will return to its Old Worthington location starting on Saturday, May 1, with an expanded footprint to maximize social distancing. Market hours will be 8 a.m. to noon every Saturday for the season.
- The forthcoming Bubbly Hall food hall in New Albany announced their lineup of vendors this week, which includes spots like Fay’s Crepes, Tortilla, Levant, Rocoto, Afra Grill, Beyond the Brix, Willowbeez Soulveg, and Solo Merengues
- Business First reported that the old Cosecha space in Italian Village will soon be transformed into a nightlife spot called The Go Go, by the owner of Local Cantina
- Steubenville-based DiCarlo’s Pizza has opened their second central Ohio location, at 91 E. Fifth Ave. in Italian Village. It joins the other area location in Hilliard.
- The Kilwins location in the Short North has closed. The location in Dublin’s Bridge Park remains open.
- Quinci Emporium in the Short North was honored this week to be named one of the 15 Best Italian Restaurants in the U.S. by Fodor’s.
This week I’m also writing: