Image of Dodo Donuts by Abigail Reed Photography
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- A new donut truck (what?!) called Dodo Donuts makes its debut this Saturday, May 15 outside the Beechwold Farm Market (4662 Indianola Ave.) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Multiple sources shared this week that Hank’s Texas BBQ is now open at 2941 N. High St. in Clintonville, former site of Old Skool
- Tasty Dawg will open its first brick-and-mortar location this summer at 107 S. High St.
- J’s Sweet Treats and Wedding Cakes on Parsons Avenue shared that they’ll open a second location at Polaris Fashion Place this summer
- Charmy’s Persian Cuisine announced that they’ll be moving operations back to the Hills Market Downtown starting next week Wednesday, May 19
- Both BRIO Italian Grille and BRAVO! Italian Kitchen debut Sunday brunch this week Sunday, May 16
- And I haven’t shared it yet, but Pelino’s Pasta is coming soon to 245 King Ave., former site of Yellow Brick Pizza
This week I’m also writing:
- The Locust Table in Powell
- This $76 Japanese Glass Coffee Tower Makes the Best Cold Brew (The Kitchn)
- Explore These Specialty Markets & Groceries in Ohio (Ohio.org)
- Eleventh Candle Company Moves to Old Worthington (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.