Image of Dodo Donuts by Abigail Reed Photography
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- A new donut truck (what?!) called Dodo Donuts makes its debut this Saturday, May 15 outside the Beechwold Farm Market (4662 Indianola Ave.) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Multiple sources shared this week that Hank’s Texas BBQ is now open at 2941 N. High St. in Clintonville, former site of Old Skool
- Tasty Dawg will open its first brick-and-mortar location this summer at 107 S. High St.
- J’s Sweet Treats and Wedding Cakes on Parsons Avenue shared that they’ll open a second location at Polaris Fashion Place this summer
- Charmy’s Persian Cuisine announced that they’ll be moving operations back to the Hills Market Downtown starting next week Wednesday, May 19
- Both BRIO Italian Grille and BRAVO! Italian Kitchen debut Sunday brunch this week Sunday, May 16
- And I haven’t shared it yet, but Pelino’s Pasta is coming soon to 245 King Ave., former site of Yellow Brick Pizza
This week I’m also writing:
- The Locust Table in Powell
- This $76 Japanese Glass Coffee Tower Makes the Best Cold Brew (The Kitchn)
- Explore These Specialty Markets & Groceries in Ohio (Ohio.org)
- Eleventh Candle Company Moves to Old Worthington (Experience Worthington)