There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Somali fast casual Afra Grill announced they’ll be adding a second location at Easton soon. This follows on last week’s announcement that Fay’s Crepes closed its original Polaris stand and will open at Easton, too.
- The new eight-story bar and restaurant, Lumin Skybar & Kitchen, opens today at the top of the new AC Hotel Downtown Columbus. Located at 517 Park St. catty corner to the North Market, Lumin features a full bar with wine and cocktails, plus a tapas menu.
- Chocolate Cafe shared that they’ll be adding a second location, the Chocolate Cafe Express, in the former Dough Mama space at 730 S. High St. in German Village.
- The new Rising Sun Coffee Truck made its debut last week. The truck will make its rounds in central Ohio, serving Mission Coffee Co. roasts.
- Columbus Food Adventures launches a new Dublin walking tour on June 19. The tour will feature six stops that explore both Historic Dublin and Bridge Park.
- This week the Columbus Commons Food Truck Food Court returned, running every Thursday from June through October from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Featured trucks include Aloha Aina, Paddy Wagon, Pitabilities, Fetty’s Street Food, Queen’s Table, and other seasonal features.
- Finally (and maybe most importantly), today is National Donut Day! Celebrate accordingly by supporting a local donut shop. Find them at all my Complete Guide to Columbus Donut Shops.
This week I’m also writing:
- Finally visiting Brekkie Shack in Grandview
- 4 Ohio Food Trucks You’ll Love (Ohio Magazine)
- Where to Find Live Music in Worthington This Summer (Experience Worthington)