There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- This week, Little Ladies Soft Serve announced they’ll be opening a brick and mortar at 673 Worthington Rd., just off Polaris in Westerville, sometime this fall. That means that their delicious soft serve – which is our favorite in Columbus – will be available year-round. Owners Lydia and Will Chambers shared that the truck will continue making the rounds throughout the region.
- Columbus Brewing Company announced that it would reopen its taproom on Wednesday, June 23. Located at 2555 Harrison Rd. on the west side, the taproom will now serve food like pizzas, burgers, wings, salads, and other shareables from its own food truck.
- Seek-No-Further Cider Co. opened up last week at 126 E. Elm St. in Granville
- TeeJaye’s, which recently closed its iconic Clintonville location, announced it would take over the old Bareburger space at 4650 N. High St.
- Another coffee truck, Park Service Coffee, has begun making the rounds. So far, it’s parked regularly at City Dog, 395 E. Mound St. downtown
- Although they aren’t quite ready to welcome guests to their Gahanna brewery, Heart State Brewing has begun distributing its beers around central Ohio.
- The Go Go, a new dance club and bar in the old Cosecha space (987 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village) is now open
- Alqueria Restaurant in Victorian Village hosts its first pop-up market of the season on Saturday, June 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The market will feature produce, eggs, cheeses, meats, baked goods, salads, and more – all on Alqueria’s newly expanded patio.
This week I’m also writing:
- A look at the new Honey Cup Coffee Co. trailer