Image courtesy Henmick Farm & Brewery
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The new Henmick Farm & Brewery will host its grand opening next week, July 16-18. The family-friendly brewery and taproom is located on an old working farm at 4380 N. Old State Rd. in Delaware.
- Emmett’s Cafe announced that they’re joining Wolf’s Ridge Brewing’s new Understory beer bar in the old Open Air School building on Neil Avenue.
- Yesterday Cameron Mitchell Restaurants announced a new concept called Valentina, an Italian restaurant inspired by a fifth-generation winery. It’s slated to open next spring at 4595 Bridge Park Ave. in Dublin’s Bridge Park.
- This is your last chance to catch Pattycake Bakery in its original location! It will close after July 12 to move to its new spot, the old Flowers & Bread at 3870 N. High St. just up the street. The re-opening date hasn’t been announced yet.
- Budd Dairy Food Hall announced its newest pop-up vendor: Cream & Sugar.
- North Market Bridge Park also formally announced its long-term pop-up program, marketSHARE. The first vendor in the program is Rime Time Curiously Crafted Pops, which will operate a stand through this summer.
- Columbus Alive reported that Aroma Restaurant opened this week at 72 E. Lynn St. downtown, the former Si Senor spot. Aroma serves a blend of Mediterranean and European dishes.
- A new bourbon and barbecue spot called Round II is set to open today, July 9, at the old Balboa space, 1312 Grandview Ave.
- Wildflower Cafe in Clintonville re-opened for dine-in service this week.
- The Buckeye Bourbon House downtown on Gay Street debuts brunch this Saturday, July 10.
This week I’m also writing:
- Milkshakes, burgers, and coffee at Double Happy in the Hilltop
- The Very First Food You Should Teach Your Kids to Cook (Cubby)
- S’wich Social Offers Modern Take on Childhood Classic (Columbus Monthly)
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.