Image courtesy of The Top Steakhouse
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Last week The Top Steakhouse unveiled its new patio, one of the biggest upgrades in recent years to the Columbus institution. The new patio includes 82 seats plus a 16-seat bar, landscaping, and a small fountain – all designed to mimic the classic mid-century interior of the restaurant.
- Pelino’s Pasta opened its doors last night at 245 King Ave. in Victorian Village. The family-run eatery focuses on Italian cuisine, from homemade pastas to antipasti to desserts.
- Autumn’s Sweet Shoppe opened this week in the lobby of 700 Bryden Rd., serving coffee and pastries. Hours are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays.
- As other outlets have reported, Pho Social Vietnamese Cuisine opened recently at 3991 Worth Ave. at Easton.
- The Hills Market Downtown is bringing back lobster rolls every Saturday in August, starting this Saturday, Aug. 7. The rolls will be available from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (or until they sell out).
- Columbus State Community College’s annual fundraiser Taste the Future returns as a livestream next week Tuesday, Aug. 10 at 7 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at tastethefuture.com.
This week I’m also writing: