There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- A new bar from the owners of The Daily Growler opens today! Find The Daily Bar at 883 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village. The open bar space, which features both indoor seating and patios, includes draft beer, wine, and cocktails.
- Kitchen Social opened its second location this week, at 6791 Longshore St. in Bridge Park
- The pierogi shop Sweet Cle-bus opens tomorrow, Nov. 6, at 10:30 a.m. The shop is located at 447 Lazelle Rd.
- After closing its two restaurants in the past couple years, Little Eater has returned as a catering business.
- Business First reported that Ashtyn’s Seafood House is coming soon to Polaris.
- A location of Korean hot dog joint Myungrang Hotdogs is coming 850 N. High St. in the Short North.
- Following a break-in last week, the Bexley Coffee Shop has been closed, but they’ll re-open on Monday, Nov. 8.
- The Hungarian Butcher announced its grand opening date for Friday, Nov. 12. The butcher shop will be located at 2177 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth.
- Da Levee Cajun cuisine is coming back for one night, for a special dinner at Short Supply bar in the Short North on Thursday, Nov. 11. Get your tickets here.
- The Daily Growler is bringing back its annual Beer + Donuts pairings for Sunday, Nov. 28. You can get tickets for one of their three locations or order a take-home version.
- The holiday-themed pop-up bar, Miracle at Citizens Trust, is set to return again this year, Nov. 26 – Dec. 30.
This week I’m also writing:
- 5 Restaurants to Try This Month
- Track down the Mersh’s Breakfast Cafe truck
- Join the Worthington Farmers Market for its Outdoor Winter Season! (Experience Worthington)