There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Chapala Mexican Restaurant opened this week at 530 High St. in Worthington. Chapala features lunch, dinner, and a full bar.
- The owner of Neighbor’s Deli on Henderson Road announced that he’ll closing on May 21, citing staffing issues and rising food costs.
- Weenie Wonder, a new hot dog concept from the owners of Pins and 16-Bit Bar + Arcade, opened this week at 6562 Longshore St. in Dublin’s Bridge Park. Weenie Wonder serves hot dogs (including build-your-own varieties), jojos, sides, and shakes.
- The owners of Arepazo Tapas & Grille announced that after 10 years, they’ve opted not to renew the lease on their Gahanna location. (Their Brewery District location remains open.) Already the Marlow’s Cheesesteaks food truck announced it would take over the space.
- Kona Craft Kitchen is set to make its debut at 6757 Longshore Dr. in Dublin’s Bridge Park on Thursday, March 3.
- LemonShark Poké & Makai Grille at Easton announced this week that they have closed permanently.
- The Seasoning Crab makes its debut soon at 8665 Sancus Blvd. near Polaris. A soft opening was originally scheduled for this week, but has been pushed back due to staffing issues.
- Rooh Indian restaurant in the Short North announced a new dining series called First Sunday Feast. The first Sunday of each month they’ll collaborate with a different local restaurant on a special menu for the evening. The first once is set for Sunday, March 6 with High Bank Distillery.
- And next week Tuesday, March 1, is Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday. Celebrate by ordering paczki from a local Columbus bakery!