There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Crimson Cup announced they’re offering a new coffee happy hour Monday through Friday from noon to 2 p.m., where all brew bar drinks are $1 off.
- The Herb’n Cafe in Pickerington announced their closing as the chef moves on to new ventures.
- The Hills Market Downtown celebrates their five-year anniversary with a party from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. this Saturday, Mar. 10. They’ll have Bloody Marys, lobster rolls, pulled pork sandwiches, beer and wine tastings, live music, raffles and more.
- The Kitchen announced they’ll be opening a second event space next door called The Studio this summer.
- The Short North Food Hall announced they will open to the public on March 22, although there will be a few preview events before that. So far, the Food Hall has announced five tenants, including two Asian concepts from Fukuryu Ramen, Tortilla Street Food, Legacy Smokehouse, and Vinny’s Pizza.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!