There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Crimson Cup announced they’re offering a new coffee happy hour Monday through Friday from noon to 2 p.m., where all brew bar drinks are $1 off.
- The Herb’n Cafe in Pickerington announced their closing as the chef moves on to new ventures.
- The Hills Market Downtown celebrates their five-year anniversary with a party from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. this Saturday, Mar. 10. They’ll have Bloody Marys, lobster rolls, pulled pork sandwiches, beer and wine tastings, live music, raffles and more.
- The Kitchen announced they’ll be opening a second event space next door called The Studio this summer.
- The Short North Food Hall announced they will open to the public on March 22, although there will be a few preview events before that. So far, the Food Hall has announced five tenants, including two Asian concepts from Fukuryu Ramen, Tortilla Street Food, Legacy Smokehouse, and Vinny’s Pizza.