There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Phillip’s announced they’re opening a stall inside the Short North Food Hall.
- In celebration of their 10th anniversary, Silver Bridge Coffee will be giving our a ceramic mug and a cookie with every purchase at the farmers markets where they appear on Saturday, Aug. 25.
- Zaftig Brewing hosts the annual release of their Zaftig Bourbon Stout on Saturday, Aug. 25.
- With the closure of The Angry Baker’s University District location, the attached coffee shop – The Bitter Barista – is rebranding into Little Ghost Coffee Roasters.
- The owners of Asterisk Supper Club in Westerville announced they’re opening the Ampersand Asian Supper Club at 940 N. High St. in Short North.
- Today (Friday, Aug. 24) is National Waffle Day, and Hot Chicken Takeover is serving waffles in all of their stores.
- Bar 145 in Grandview has rebranded into Sammy’s on 5th.
- Because of the closure of a section of High Street this Sunday, the Short North is hosting the Traffic Jam, with live music, free parking, and free ice cream from Jeni’s.
- BrewDog’s on-site hotel The DogHouse is now open and booking rooms. You can read more about it here.