There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Phillip’s announced they’re opening a stall inside the Short North Food Hall.
- In celebration of their 10th anniversary, Silver Bridge Coffee will be giving our a ceramic mug and a cookie with every purchase at the farmers markets where they appear on Saturday, Aug. 25.
- Zaftig Brewing hosts the annual release of their Zaftig Bourbon Stout on Saturday, Aug. 25.
- With the closure of The Angry Baker’s University District location, the attached coffee shop – The Bitter Barista – is rebranding into Little Ghost Coffee Roasters.
- The owners of Asterisk Supper Club in Westerville announced they’re opening the Ampersand Asian Supper Club at 940 N. High St. in Short North.
- Today (Friday, Aug. 24) is National Waffle Day, and Hot Chicken Takeover is serving waffles in all of their stores.
- Bar 145 in Grandview has rebranded into Sammy’s on 5th.
- Because of the closure of a section of High Street this Sunday, the Short North is hosting the Traffic Jam, with live music, free parking, and free ice cream from Jeni’s.
- BrewDog’s on-site hotel The DogHouse is now open and booking rooms. You can read more about it here.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!