There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Southern-themed restaurant and bourbon bar Hen Quarter
opens this Saturday, Sept. 15(EDIT: Hen Quarter has delayed their opening date) at 6628 Riverside Dr. in Dublin’s Bridge Park Development.
- Also in Bridge Park, Fado Pub & Kitchen is set to open soon at 6642 Riverside Dr.
- Middle West Spirits launched a complete rebrand of their portfolio in celebration of their 10-year anniversary.
- Germania Columbus hosts their 60th annual Oktoberfest this weekend, Sept. 14-16.
- Dine Originals Week runs Sept. 17-23, featuring special prix fixe dinners from member restaurants.
- Souper Heroes has partnered with Chipotle, so if you dine at a Columbus-area Chipotle on Tuesday, Sept. 18, mention Souper Heroes and they’ll donate 50% of their proceeds to them.
- Little Eater‘s shop in Clintonville is now serving wine by the glass and features a retail wine shop in house.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!