There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Preston’s Burgers announced they’re taking over the former Challah pop-up window at Woodland’s Tavern. This means four locations total for Preston’s (yay!).
- Fado Pub & Kitchen is set to open on Monday, Oct. 1 in Dublin’s Bridge Park
- Franklinton’s Red Door BBQ announced they have launched a food truck
- Veritas shifted to only serving tasting menus this week. They’re offering two different sized menus every day.
- FoxFire Tacos has begun popping up on Thursdays at CD102.5’s Big Room Bar from 6-11 p.m., in addition to their regular rotation at Local Bar and Little Rock Bar.
- Baba’s announced they are discontinuing dinner hours after Sept. 29, and will begin new hours and menu items on Oct. 2.
- The Olde Oak launches their new brunch menu this Saturday, Sept. 29.
- Fusian is featuring a New England style sushi roll made with lobster from Luke’s Lobster in Maine. The new roll debuts Monday, Oct. 1.
- This Saturday, Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day. Celebrate accordingly by visiting a local coffee shop!
And as always, plenty of events!
- Stauf’s hosts a 30th anniversary party this Friday, Sept. 28 from 6-9 p.m. at their Grandview store. They’ll be offering free cold brew and drip coffee, plus treats and swag.
- Columbus Open Studio & Stage is this Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 29-30. More than 30 Columbus artists will open their studios for tours and demos. It’s an amazing weekend celebrating Columbus arts. Bonus: select area restaurants are offering special deals to tour-goers – see them here!
- Hills Downtown hosts their next Bloody Mary Bacon Brunch this Saturday, Sept. 29 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Land-Grant celebrates their fourth anniversary party Saturday, Sept. 29 from noon to midnight.
- The Columbus Commons hosts their annual Harvest Fair on Saturday, Sept. 29 from
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing celebrates their fifth anniversary with a bottle release and a party this Saturday, Sept. 29. More than 75 WRB beers will be on tap.
- Brewed! A Coffee + Beer Celebration will be held Saturday, Sept. 29 from 6-9 p.m. at Ohio Village.
- (614) Magazine’s Burger & Beer Week wraps up this Saturday, Sept. 29.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!