There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Catie Randazzo’s and Matt Heaggan’s new restaurant, Ambrose & Eve, officially opens on Tuesday, Nov. 27 at 716 S. High St. in the Brewery District.
- Seventh Son’s new sister brewery, Antiques on High, opened this past week. The new brewery is focused on sour and Belgian-style beers, and features a cocktail listed curated by Travis Owens, previously owner of Curio. The brewery is located at 714 S. High St. in the Brewery District, next door to Ambrose & Eve.
- The Donut Experiment in Dublin has closed.
- Barroluco Argentine Comfort Food has opened already already in El Arepazo’s old location at 47 N. Pearl St. downtown.
- Via Vecchia Winery announced they’ll be moving from their Brewery District space to the South Side early next year.
- Zaftig Brewing hosts a special Black Friday bottle sale starting at noon today.
(Photo courtesy of Ambrose & Eve’s Facebook page.)