There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Fox in the Snow Cafe is ready to open their third location tomorrow, Saturday, Jan. 12 at 8 a.m. The newest spot for the bakery and coffee shop is at 160 W. Main St. in New Albany.
- Fast casual Mediterranean Brassica is also opening their newest location at 1442 W. Lane Ave. on Friday, Jan. 18.
- The Belgian Iron Wafel Co. hosts their grand opening at 19 W. Russell St. in Short North on Saturday, Jan. 12.
- Menya Ramen in Dublin is closing after Sunday, Jan. 13.
- Coffee Connections opened a new location at 1572 N. High St. in the Gateway University District.
- The owner of Beechwold Diner announced a new diner at Linworth and 161, called George’s Linworth Diner. It’s located at 2245 W. Dublin-Granville Rd.
- Arcade Super Awesome, the recently closed upstairs arcade at Yellow Brick Pizza, announced they’ll be moving into an expanded space inside Sideswipe Brewing.
- A trio of poke-related news this week: after a couple years of serving lunch inside PurePressed Juicery downtown, the owners of Hai Poke purchased the business and will begin serving a full menu there.
- Also, Poke Bros. opened a location – their third in central Ohio – at 2036 N. High St. near campus.
- And Pokeworks opened a location at 1011 W. Fifth Ave. in Grandview.
- Seventh Son Brewing hosts their first Sunny Sunday, event this Sunday, Jan. 13 from 12-5 p.m., with face-painting, arts, and other kid’s activities, plus a punch special from Watershed Distillery.
- The Hills Downtown is hosting a Zero Proof cocktail dinner on Thursday, Jan. 24 from 6-8 p.m.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!