There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The biggest news is that North Market is adding a second location in Dublin’s Bridge Park development. The new location is planned to open in 2020, and will be located at 6736 Longshore St.
- Crimson Cup Coffee is launching a new canned cold brew coffee at both of their stores on Tuesday, Apr. 9. That day, the cans will be available for only $1.
- The new bourbon and beer bar, Barrel & Taps, has opened at 1380 W. Third Ave. in Grandview.
- Pat & Gracie’s announced they would open a new concept called P & G Wood Fired Kitchen in the old CBC Restaurant space in the Brewery District.
- Little Ghost Coffee Roasters will open a coffee shop soon inside Brothers Drake Meadery in Short North, at 26 E. Fifth Ave.
- Swenson’s Drive-In announced they’ll open another central Ohio location at 5720 N. Hamilton Rd. in Gahanna.
- Two Caterers announced a rebrand this week into Together & Company.
- Jeni’s Ice Creams‘ German Village walk-up window at 900 Mohawk St. is now open for the season.
- Mazah Mediterranean Eatery announced they will begin breakfast service again starting Apr. 15.
- The Quarry Co. Bar & Grill is now open at 3582 Trabue Rd.
- Barrel & Boar will open another location at 10 S. High St. in Canal Winchester, former site of Village Wines & Bistro.
- Hot Chicken Takeover celebrates their fifth anniversary this week and next. On Saturday, Apr. 6 they’ll pop-up at the Olde Towne Tavern (close to their original location), giving away Miss B’s pudding and meal vouchers. On Monday, Apr. 8 they’ll be serving their boneless meal at half price all day long.
You can also find me…
- Roundup: New tastes for spring (Columbus Alive)
- Meet the New Owners of Mrs. Goodman’s Baking Company (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!