There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The biggest news is that North Market is adding a second location in Dublin’s Bridge Park development. The new location is planned to open in 2020, and will be located at 6736 Longshore St.
- Crimson Cup Coffee is launching a new canned cold brew coffee at both of their stores on Tuesday, Apr. 9. That day, the cans will be available for only $1.
- The new bourbon and beer bar, Barrel & Taps, has opened at 1380 W. Third Ave. in Grandview.
- Pat & Gracie’s announced they would open a new concept called P & G Wood Fired Kitchen in the old CBC Restaurant space in the Brewery District.
- Little Ghost Coffee Roasters will open a coffee shop soon inside Brothers Drake Meadery in Short North, at 26 E. Fifth Ave.
- Swenson’s Drive-In announced they’ll open another central Ohio location at 5720 N. Hamilton Rd. in Gahanna.
- Two Caterers announced a rebrand this week into Together & Company.
- Jeni’s Ice Creams‘ German Village walk-up window at 900 Mohawk St. is now open for the season.
- Mazah Mediterranean Eatery announced they will begin breakfast service again starting Apr. 15.
- The Quarry Co. Bar & Grill is now open at 3582 Trabue Rd.
- Barrel & Boar will open another location at 10 S. High St. in Canal Winchester, former site of Village Wines & Bistro.
- Hot Chicken Takeover celebrates their fifth anniversary this week and next. On Saturday, Apr. 6 they’ll pop-up at the Olde Towne Tavern (close to their original location), giving away Miss B’s pudding and meal vouchers. On Monday, Apr. 8 they’ll be serving their boneless meal at half price all day long.
You can also find me…
- Roundup: New tastes for spring (Columbus Alive)
- Meet the New Owners of Mrs. Goodman’s Baking Company (Experience Worthington)