There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Mr. Hummus Grill announced that they’ll be adding a second location at 1131 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village, next to Seventh Son Brewing and Duecento IV.
- While One Line Coffee is opening its Short North and Franklinton shops today, they announced that they have closed their Huntington Center location permanently
- Ray Ray’s Hog Pit opens their new truck at Nocterra Brewing this Saturday, May 16
- Coco Cat Bakery & Chocolate announced they are pulling out of North Market after May 31, but will continue making chocolates and other confections out of the Food Fort 2.0.
- Starting yesterday through midnight Sunday, May 17, Ohio Craft Beer is hosting the Ohio Brew Haul. Buy beer from local breweries, share your purchase with #OhioBrewHaul on Instagram to potentially win prizes. You can also purchase swag to raise funds for member breweries.
- Cleveland-based build-your-own-tacos joint Barrio, once co-owned by Joe Kahn, founder of Condado Tacos, announced they’ll be taking over the former Winking Lizard location at 1416 W. Fifth Ave. in Grandview
- Hot Chicken Takeover opens its Clintonville store on Monday, May 18. The Nashville hot chicken joint has modified its menu to include more a la carte ordering, plus thigh meat and dedicated Not Chicken Mondays
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!