There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The owners of the Short and Stout Mobile Bar announced they will open Short and Stout Kitchen inside The Daily Growler’s German Village location. The kitchen will serve breakfast and brunch daily, as well as dinner Wednesdays through Sundays.
- High Bank Distillery releases their new spring menu on Monday, Apr. 1; at the same time they’re releasing their Whiskey War rye whiskey.
- The owners of Cafe Phenix downtown are taking over the nearby space at 51 E. Gay St., which until recently was Criollo. The new extension will feature an expanded menu and hours, and be called Phenix Bistro.
- Worthington Libraries hosts their annual Edible Books contest on Monday, Apr. 1 at the Northside branch. Yours truly will be acting as judge yet again!
- 1400 Food Lab and The Butcher & Grocer are joining forces to host a tribute dinner to Anthony Bourbon called Parts Unknown: A Meat Adventure Tribute on Apr. 13.
- Taste of Clintonville is next week Thursday, Apr. 4 at Mozart’s Cafe.
- The Early Bird food truck announced this week it would be closing.
- Another location of Saraga International Grocery is coming to 3353 Cleveland Ave. in Linden, the old Kroger location.
- Timmy’s Meltdown food truck announced it would be ceasing operations.
You can also find me…
- On Tap: The Drunken Donut (Columbus Alive)