Photo courtesy of True Food Kitchen
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Phoenix-based True Food Kitchen, founded by Dr. Andrew Weil, opens its first Ohio location at 4052 Worth Ave. at Easton next week Tuesday, Sept. 22. True Food Kitchen focuses around nutritious, seasonally driven fare.
- Columbus Monthly reported yesterday that Momo Ghar will open its first stand-alone restaurant at 2800 Festival Lane in Dublin, former home of Ba Sho Japanese restaurant, which recently closed
- Nomad Hot Kitchen x Cool Spirits opened recently at 2050 Polaris Pkwy. It’s run by Patrick Daly, the owner of nearby Atlas Tavern, and focuses its menu around the two Spanish Josper ovens.
- A new fast casual spot called Agape Mediterranean Grill is coming soon to the Polaris area
- A new eatery Punk Pigs, serving “grilled cheese and anarchy,” is coming soon to 2515 Summit St. in the University District, former home to Baba’s
- Columbus Underground reports that a new plant-based butcher shop called Vida’s Plant Based Butcher is coming soon to 1724 Northwest Blvd. in Grandview/5xNW
- Flowers & Bread in Clintonville, recently renamed as the Flowers & Bread Society, just launched their Village Baskets, a weekly collection of breads, pastries, floral items, and other goodies
- Craft & Vinyl in Grandview launched a new Pour and Play service, delivering craft beer and vinyl records to your door
- The Worthington Farmers Market moves to a new location starting this Saturday, Sept. 19, at 200 W. Old Wilson Bridge Rd.
This week I’m also writing…
- A look at Tupelo Doughnuts’ new kitchen store and its food truck
- Where to Get Cocktails to Go in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
- Discover Your Latest Craving at Aangan India Bistro (Experience Worthington)
- What’s New in Columbus Restaurants? (Experience Columbus)
- Columbus-Area Parks and Trails Perfect for Social Distancing (Experience Columbus)
- How to Celebrate Oktoberfest at Home (Experience Columbus)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.